Applicants are required to register during late registration on a space-available basis.
- Must apply and submit all required documentation by the deadline, meet ALL admission requirements for the selected program of study and be accepted
- Must be 62 years of age or older as of the first week of the semester
- Must be classified as a Georgia resident in accordance with the Regents’ requirements for residential status
Note: An applicant who has received a bachelor’s degree and wishes to take undergraduate courses without being admitted to a degree-seeking program must complete the postbaccalaureate application steps above. For graduate admission requirements, refer to the online information for the graduate program in which you are interested. GSU-62 benefits do not apply to courses offered by the College of Law.
- For GSU-62 students to receive a waiver for tuition and fees, applicants are required to register during late registration on a space-available basis.
- Check the semester calendar for the semester in which you will be registering to determine the first date of Late Registration.
- GSU-62 students are not able to register until the first day of Late Registration. GSU-62 students are not responsible for the cost of tuition and mandatory fees. However, they are responsible for laboratory fees or supplies for language courses, music, science, etc.
- GSU-62 students may opt out of the program if they wish to register prior to Late Registration. Students who opt out will be assessed regular tuition and fees and will not be covered by the waiver. It will be the student’s responsibility to pay tuition and fees by the payment deadline if they choose to opt out of the GSU-62 program.
- The applicant will be responsible for all student fees associated with obtaining a Georgia State identification card (Panther Card).