Students must apply and be accepted to both The Graduate School and School of Music.
All applicants must apply and be accepted to both the Graduate School and School of Music. Please follow the steps below to ensure proper handling of your application materials.
- Apply to the Graduate School. This Application is available online.
- Apply to School of Music through
- Complete a School of Music audition, if required. Students must submit any required pre-screening audition materials and must complete in-person auditions to be accepted.
Audition days for 2020/2021 are:
• Friday, November 13, 2020
• Monday, February 15, 2021 (scholarship auditions)
• Friday, March 12, 2021 (final day for scholarship consideration)
Still have questions? Speak with the GSU School of Music’s Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator! Every Tuesday at 4:30pm, our Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator will be available via Zoom meeting to answer any questions you might have about the audition and application process for the School of Music. Please register here to receive a Zoom invitation for the next upcoming Tuesday session! Please email email@example.com with any questions!
The School of Music coordinates both graduate and undergraduate admissions. Students seeking a graduate degree will apply through The Graduate School and will receive additional support from the School of Music.
73 Poplar St
Atlanta, GA 30303