Locations & Directions
- From the North:Take I-85/75 South, exit at Courtland St., turn right on Auburn Ave., go through four lights, and the School of Music is on left.
- From the South: I-85/75 North-bound , exit at Edgewood Ave., go one block and turn left on Auburn Ave., go through five lights, and the School of Music is on left.
- Riding MARTA: Take the North/South line to Peachtree Center Station and use the Library exit, and the School of Music is three blocks south.
- From the North: Take I-85/75 South to the Courtland Street exit (Exit 249A); turn right on Edgewood Avenue; go one block ( Hurt Park is on the left); turn left onto Gilmer Street (a one-way street). The Florence Kopleff Recital Hall is located on your immediate right in the Arts and Humanities building (on the corner of Peachtree Center Avenue and Gilmer Street).
- From the South: Take I-85/75 North to the Edgewood/Auburn Avenue exit (Exit 248B); turn left and continue straight on Edgewood. Go straight one block ( Hurt Park is on the left). Turn left onto Gilmer Street (a one-way street). The Florence Kopleff Recital Hall is located on your immediate right in the Arts and Humanities building (on the corner of Peachtree Center Avenue and Gilmer Street). Parking for The Florence Kopleff Recital Hall is available in the I Lot located under the Sciences Annex on Peachtree Center Avenue.
- Riding MARTA: Take the North/South or the East/West line to the Five Points station. Exit toward Peachtree Street. After exiting the station, turn right onto Decatur Street. Go through the first traffic light ( Park Place), and then turn left at the next light ( Peachtree Center Avenue – at Walters’ clothing store). Stay on Peachtree Center Avenue to Gilmer Street (second light) and turn right. The entrance to Kopleff Recital Hall is immediately on your right.
- School of Music will now be using M-Deck (https://parking.gsu.edu/parking-locations/visitor/m-deck/).
- All patrons visiting campus and attending a performance at Kopleff will be able to park at a discounted rate of $3. Patrons must inform the attendant upon entrance that they are there for a Kopleff event to get the discounted rate.
80 Forsyth Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30303
- From the North: Take I-85/75 South to the Courtland Street exit (Exit 249A), and follow to Auburn Avenue. Turn right onto Auburn Avenue ( Luckie Street). Go to the fourth light, which is Forsyth Street. The Rialto is on your left.
- From the South: Take I-85/75 North to the Edgewood/Auburn Avenue exit (Exit 248B). Stay in the middle lane and follow to Auburn Avenue. Turn left onto Auburn Avenue. As you cross Peachtree Street, Auburn Avenue becomes Luckie Street. When you cross Forsyth Street, the Rialto is on your left.
- From Marta: Take the North/South line to the Peachtree Center station. Follow the signs that direct you to Ellis Street and the Atlanta Public Library. Exit at Peachtree Street South. Walk south on Forsyth Street past the Library. The Rialto is approximately two blocks down on the right.
- On Auburn/Luckie Street, continue past the Aderhold Learning Center and the Rialto Center for the Arts, then take an immediate right as soon as you pass the Quality Hotel onto Fairlie Street. The Equitable deck is on the end of that block on the right hand side. The deck is not clearly marked as Equitable.
- To access the Rialto Center or the Aderhold Building after parking in the deck, take the elevator to the 3rd floor and exit onto Forsyth Street. Press the green button to the left of the double glass doors to release the locking mechanism and exit onto Forsyth Street. Walk to your right, and the Rialto Center will be in front of you across the street; the Aderhold Building will be in front of you and to your left on the corner of Luckie and Forsyth.
- To Return to the Interstate, make a right out of the parking deck. Go to the second stop sign, which is Carnegie Way. Make a left onto Carnegie and an immediate right onto Ellis. After several blocks Ellis will feed into 75/85 North & South as well as Freedom Parkway. I-20 is accessible via 75/85 South.
- From the North: Take I-75 or I-85 South to exit 249-C "Williams Street Downtown" (exit is on the right). Take Williams Street until you reach Andrew Young International Blvd. (Williams Street going south ends at Andrew Young International Blvd.), then turn left. The street bears off to the right and becomes Carnegie Way. Parking is available the next two blocks in a street level lot or a parking deck across from the Library. The Library is on the right on the corner of Carnegie Way and Forsyth Street after passing the parking deck. The Library entrance is on Forsyth Street.
- From the South: Take I-75 or I-85 North to exit 248-C "International Boulevard". Stay in the left lane, go to second traffic light and make a left onto International Blvd. Follow International for four blocks and make a left onto Peachtree Street. Go two blocks on Peachtree (one block south of the Ritz-Carlton) and make a right onto Forsyth and another immediate right onto Carnegie Way. Central Library is on the left.
- From Marta: Take the North/South line to the Peachtree Center station. Exit station at south end (Ellis Street exit) and use escalator on right. Library is across the street on the right on corner of Forsyth Street and Carnegie Way. Entrance is on Forsyth Street.
You may also find the GSU Campus Maps page handy.