COMPETITION – SATURDAY, MARCH 23rd 9AM-2PM
Open to the students selected from area preliminary competitions
- Adjudicated by a panel from outside the SOM faculty in the Florence Kopleff Recital Hall.
- GSU Symphony Orchestra and GSU Symphonic Wind Ensemble directors may also serve as Ex Officio judges.
- Up to 3 (preferred) or 4 winners may be chosen and all winners will perform in a concert(s) the following school year.
- Applicants must perform with a collaborative pianist.
- Applicants must perform the exact same repertoire for this round as they did in the first round of the competition.
Open to ALL applicants
- Applicants who submitted their application and video link by the deadline will be considered. Area coordinators of the following areas will evaluate video auditions during these days and advance a portion of their entries to the competition.
- Applicants must submit their performance with a collaborative pianist.