Music Industry Law
Private Practice (2004-Present) Atlanta
(Keniley|Kumar, LLC and formerly Keniley Law Firm, PC)
Practice Areas: Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property, Digital Licensing, Corporate, Business, Entertainment, General Counsel & Consulting, Gambling, Litigation, E-commerce, Labor, Shareholder/Creditors’ Rights, Crowd Funding and Criminal Defense.
Professor, Georgia State University (2014-Present) Atlanta
Artist Representation (fall), Entrepreneurship in Music(fall) & Legal Aspects in Music(spring)
Professor, SAE Institute (2009-2014) Atlanta
- Copyright & Entertainment Law, Music Business &Entrepreneurship
- Graduation Keynote Speaker (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Judge, Municipal Court (2004-2008) Dekalb County, GA
Presided over Governmental Compliance and Misdemeanor Criminal matters.
Compendia Media Group, Inc./ Platinum Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ PTET) (1999-October 2004) Atlanta/ Nashville
Executive Vice President & General Counsel: Oversaw all aspects of the operations, Intellectual Property, corporate, business, licensing, litigation, acquisitions, joint ventures and labor legal needs for the $60M gross revenue, publicly traded media company.
Private Practice (1996-1999) Atlanta
Practice Areas: General Practice, Corporate, Contract, Commercial, Intellectual Property, Entertainment, Labor and Litigation.
Fox and Farmer, PC (1992 – 1996) Chattanooga
Associate: Civil Litigation and court appointed Criminal Defense.
Oklahoma City University, School of Law Juris Doctorate
• Luther L. Bohanon Inn of Court CV.
• Clerk: Federal Public Defender, Western District of Oklahoma (3 Years).
• Intern: Oklahoma Indian Legal Affairs (2 Years).
University of Oklahoma Bachelor of Arts
• Communications (Business Negotiations & Kinesics)
University of London, England
- International Business & Economics.
- Gaming & Gambling Statistics (Under William Eadington)